Home › Easy Cake Recipes
Just one bowl, a mixer or a whisk, a pair of crafty hands, a baking pan or two, an oven and a good recipe - this is all you need to create a magic aroma of fresh homemade cake spilling in your kitchen! Anyone can bake. Really. Even if you may not call yourself very skillful in baking, recipes on this page do not require much experience.
Simply whisk together all the liquid ingredients and fold in the blend of dry ingredients, mix thoroughly and pour into prepared baking form. Wait for 40-50 minutes and the magic is there!
You will find detailed pictures of the process for every cake, which is a guarantee of quality: once somebody has done it, definitely you can learn how to do the same thing!
Cake Addicted is always happy to share tested and tasted easy cake recipes and to receive new contributions to the collection. If you have got your unique cake recipe to share, we will be glad to give it a try!
If you are unsure yet what to bake today here are a few simple tips to ease your choice.
1) Basic one: consider ingredients availability. Well, some of them are certainly replaceable, but not all. Your baking experience will tell you which ones you can possibly substitute. If still unsure, feel free to ask.
2) Diet: for some reasons you may prefer low fat, no sugar or gluten-free products. In this case you may find some options in Healthy Cake Recipes.
3) Weather: for cold weather all varieties of rich and moist chocolate cakes, cheesecakes, sponge cakes with cream served with hot tea or coffee sound like a great choice. For warm and hot weather probably low fat, fruit and ice-cream cakes will be a better option.
4) Occasion: if you have no special limitation on ingredients, diet and weather and you are open for experiments, you can check out Cake Calendar. Maybe today or this week there is a day of a very special cake to try!
5) Finally: if you haven't made up your mind so far and it really doesn't matter what exactly you will bake you may do the following. Make a short list of six cakes. Take a dice. Throw it. The number on the top site is the number of the cake you are going to bake today!
Got A Question? Feel Free To Ask In A Comment Below!